If they are shipping this evening, when does Best Buy get them?

cloak.n.dagger

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Re: If they are shipping this evening, when does Best Buy get the

The last email I got from BB revoked their 5/23 date and left it open pending an official Sprint release announcement. I don't think any official announcement from BB has been made yet, but maybe errbin has some inside info that ther rest of us don't... :confused:

Bamm83

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site

If preorders are expected as late as Thursday, then Friday would be a good guess. Or, Thursday if most of the BB stores have them by then. The preorders might be able to get taken home, but new orders maybe not til Friday. Just a guess. But it would make the most sense. Because i'm sure Sprint will make an official launch for Friday.

abdnach

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site

Keep an eye out on InsideSprintNow's twitter as he is getting more information as we speak. His last tweet as of this moment was: "Are you as excited as I am! EVOs are shipping! - I'm working on details for the official 'launch' date/3rd pty's etc.. this is all realtime"

Here is a link to his twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/InsideSprintNow

Enjoy!! :) Today is such a great day!! =D

UNSCleric

May 10, 2012
Visit site

I had just come in here to copy and paste that tweet as well. Whenever he makes a tweet or blog post I not only get an e-mail (which pushes to my Evo right away) but also two tweets (due to how his twitter posts his blog posts). So you know I'll be keeping an eye on that blog!

danibal

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site

Not that I'm surprised, just called BB and they told me they weren't expecting the phones anytime soon as they're held up in customs. They "think" that they'll be possibly released sometime towards the end of june, but they did hear about a court date in august so it might not be till then. Gotta love the people that work there.

UNSCleric

May 10, 2012
Visit site

LOL. I haven't even bothered calling my Best Buy at all during this whole debacle. I knew I'd get zero info from them and if I did it'd be grossly wrong.

elvis077

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Not that I'm surprised, just called BB and they told me they weren't expecting the phones anytime soon as they're held up in customs. They "think" that they'll be possibly released sometime towards the end of june, but they did hear about a court date in august so it might not be till then. Gotta love the people that work there.

Just have to say, yep. There you have it. Not till August. Go for BB.

byeblackberry

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

I'm not suprised either. I do know they don't have any product in the stores though.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site

Nope just the dummy phone. Nice to look at though :) I WANT MINE

stephen866

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
Is the actual date they can sell them the 24th? What if they receive them before that, say the 23rd? The original date of 05/18 wasn't wishy washy.

danibal

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site

I hope they let us pick them up before friday. I'm flying out of town early friday morning and would love to have something like this to play with on the plane.

Last edited:

UNSCleric

May 10, 2012
Visit site

I hope they let us pick them up before friday. I'm flying out of town early friday morning and would love to have something like this to play with on the phone.

You're flying on a phone?

Damn these things get more impressive all the time.

Reactions: chaso

byeblackberry

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

I hope they let us pick them up before friday. I'm flying out of town early friday morning and would love to have something like this to play with on the phone.

They might loan you the dummy phone. That is all they have right now.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance