Monster Beats Earbuds for $40

NastyNeil

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
LMAO, I think of them as an investment. Because over the years things will happen or they might break and instead of having to buy a whole new pair they will either replace them for free if they are in warranty 2 year, or out of warranty you can upgrade to a better version for a lesser cost, or buy the same pair for 50% off.

jlo8720

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
just ordered, can anyone think of a place (retail/mall/etc) where I can take them after they come in to verify their authenticity?

two deciding factors to purchase

he had 99% positive feedback and none of his negative feedback was re: beats
he has sold over 2k of them. if he was selling fakes, he would have been ratted out by some of those 2k buyers.

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
These are the best headphones I have ever owned and the company has amazing customer service. vibrato in-ear headphones

I've had several pair of v-modas and despite how good they sound I'll never buy any more. In my case one side would always fail. I'm not incredibly hard on my headphones but the failure rate of this company is just too high for me; esp at $99-150. a pop.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

imtravis

Jan 1, 2010
Visit site
I bought my urBeats (other name for iBeats), at Best Buy for $53 by having them price match amazon.. Now I know they're real.. Don't sound bad either.. Will be a great pair of headphones for the gym.

krcm0209

May 11, 2012
Visit site
I've had several pair of v-modas and despite how good they sound I'll never buy any more. In my case one side would always fail. I'm not incredibly hard on my headphones but the failure rate of this company is just too high for me; esp at $99-150. a pop.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

My current headphones are the V-Moda Crossfade LP. I got a pair on Newegg last Black Friday for $79, with free shipping. Best headphones I've ever owned in terms on sound quality, build quality, and comfort.

Benzter

May 17, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the Audio Technica M50s for myself. By all reviews and accounts they best the most expensive headphones from Beats. Now, they aren't earbuds but AT do make them if that's what you want so I would look into Audio Technica as they make very quality and durable products from the research I've done.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Anthonicia

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Anyone ever think that they aren't fake but stolen? U know how easy it is for some worker in China to snag a box of headphones off a truck? Or even here in the US? Plus the fact that the markup is ridiculous. They can't cost much more than $2 to make.

You're paying for a brand name champagne with Walmart quality.

Sent from OG EVO LTE with Android Central Forums

rfs830

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I just picked up the Klipsch S4A for 52 bucks on amazon. The price changes everyday for them but if you can get them for 50 bucks, its a real good price. I like them a lot. They sound real clear and good.

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I just picked up the Klipsch S4A for 52 bucks on amazon. The price changes everyday for them but if you can get them for 50 bucks, its a real good price. I like them a lot. They sound real clear and good.

I checked amazon on line and now they want $64.99 for them... Might buy them if I could get enough for$50.00:D:thumbup:

sent from my Evo4LTE

Darth Mo

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Curious for those spending a couple hundred dollars for earbuds/headphones to use with their cell phones.

Aren't you dealing with lossy compressed audio with your phones and thus dealing with a subpar source from the start? Or do you use lossless compressed files, drastically diminishing the amount of songs you can store on your device?

I suppose even if your dealing with lossy files you don't want to degrade them any further with crappy headphones.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Curious for those spending a couple hundred dollars for earbuds/headphones to use with their cell phones.

Aren't you dealing with lossy compressed audio with your phones and thus dealing with a subpar source from the start? Or do you use lossless compressed files, drastically diminishing the amount of songs you can store on your device?

I suppose even if your dealing with lossy files you don't want to degrade them any further with crappy headphones.

headshot-suicide.gif

rfs830

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site

I only paid 50 for my headphones. They make the music sound alot better. All my mp3 files are either vbr -0 files or 320cbr. I have not tried a flac file yet. this is the sound quality that works for me.

Also you can put your flac files onto a mSD card and use poweramp to play them.

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site

Lossy, compressed audio? A lot of phones now have a better music processor than my own computer...

Sent using my MoPho-King photon

Uselessbass

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
Easy u use flac format and put the music on your SD card and if u need more juice there are lots of small headphone amps available there's no reason not to spend money on sound equipment for your phone if u love music and have the cash to burn

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Uselessbass

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
Easy u use flac format and put the music on your SD card and if u need more juice there are lots of small headphone amps available there's no reason not to spend money on sound equipment for your phone if u love music and have the cash to burn

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2