HTC EVO 4G LTE Camera Shots: Lets see them here!

TonyLibations

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
4c7a26d5-cc59-3a96.jpg

Our Boxer. You can create your own preset. I creatively named this Preset 1. ;-)

Sent from EVO 4G L(a)TE

Reactions: xXBLACKBERRYXx5

anon803492

May 29, 2012
Visit site
I took pictures at a graduation yesterday and put them on my computer. They were so incredibly grainy and out of focus that I think I'm returning this to best buy. And I know how to hold a camera steady. I barely breathed when I took the shots and it was well lit too. Very disappointing HTC. Shows that you can tout anything as much as you want and then don't deliver. Snake oil IMO.

sandman132

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Do you have settings changed at all? I've taken many pictures and they look great on the PC. How are you uploading to your PC?

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

sandman132

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Best settings are to leave everything how comes out the box except change the ratio and always always use burst mode and pick the best picture. I've take hundreds and uploaded to my FB through sense and the pictures look absolutely amazing. I own gs2 and galaxy nexus along with canon rebel and this is best camera phone in the U.S. I highly doubt gs3 will take better pictures. If it does it would only be low light. I our ordered one so I'll compare and upload results to see truly what the gs3 is packing ;-) then give the device to my wife..haha

BUNK

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Don't know if this has been addressed but it seems to me that all my outdoor photos are amazing but for the life of me I can't get a good low light or flash shot. Those are always soft to the point of looking out of focus.

Any suggestions for flash shots would be welcomed. And yes, I always use the burst mode.

sandman132

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Use portrait mode with the flash at low light even if not a portrait. This really helps my low light shots look much better.

BUNK

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Don't know if this has been addressed but it seems to me that all my outdoor photos are amazing but for the life of me I can't get a good low light or flash shot. Those are always soft to the point of looking out of focus.

Any suggestions for flash shots would be welcomed. And yes, I always use the burst mode.

Thanks, I will give portrait mode a try.

anon803492

May 29, 2012
Visit site
I've used widescreen and not. I've left it standard out of the box settings, and turned down saturation by one click. If you have any suggestions, I'm all ears! Thanks.

sandman132

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Leave everything standard, don't touch anything but the ratio. At least for me those settings turn out the best.

BUNK

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Leave everything standard, don't touch anything but the ratio. At least for me those settings turn out the best.

Sorry but standard just doesn't cut it for me. Outdoors shots are beautiful but flash are horrible. If they don't come out with a fix soon this phone will need to disappear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC