HTC EVO 4G LTE Camera Shots: Lets see them here!

MNofsinger

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Re: Lets see those camera pics!!!

Here is one I took this evening at a lake near where I live in Louisville. I love the reflection of the trees in the water. I really like the camera. Far superior to my EVO 3D...

kcpowercat

May 17, 2010
Visit site

First one outside of my condo, very low light (used the low light setting) and was impressed and how bright it was. No post-altering
IMAG0590.jpg

Sh3ngLong

May 16, 2010
Visit site

I'll post some tomorrow. Been so busy messing with the settings, organizing my home screens, installing apps, and trying out the Media Link, that I haven't even tried that camera yet. :p

popGeezer

May 24, 2012
Visit site

Katy sings to a disinterested bear. Used the "depth of field" setting on the onboard "Fake instgram" effects menu.

:-$

Reactions: cfbauer
Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
All of my pictures are turning out very fuzzy, and that's when I manage to snap a picture in the half a second the image stays in focus.

It takes pictures very quickly, but it needs to with how many bad pictures I get. So far the camera on my Nexus One is far superior.

Reactions: jdizzle316

cfbauer

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
My favorite use of these cameras is setting the depth of field. Here's a shot I took:
imgur: the simple image sharer
Setting the close DOF for this pic took some finagling, and harder than it should be. The lens kept wanting to focus on the background, not the foreground, even with "closeup" mode selected on the UI. I had to rub the foreground back and forth and move away then close up again a few times to get it right. Good result, just wish it worked easier. Any tips would be appreciated.

Here's a non HDR with the automatic setting, followed by the same pic as an HDR. Neither are perfect, but it would be nice to be able to tone down that HDR just a bit:

Here's another HDR. Needs some color correction:

Finally, a panoramic:

cfbauer

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Setting the close DOF for this pic took some finagling, and harder than it should be. The lens kept wanting to focus on the background, not the foreground, even with "closeup" mode selected on the UI. I had to rub the foreground back and forth and move away then close up again a few times to get it right. Good result, just wish it worked easier. Any tips would be appreciated.
Figured it out, one of the filters is "depth of field" which makes this process work well.

Reactions: kuscoot

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800