HTC EVO 4G LTE Camera Shots: Lets see them here!

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I am speechless.. but good for you ! I will stay away fro that teacher ;) if the yare impressed with this camera quality.

If you're really looking for DSL quality you should fork out the money and you will have it....just saying.:)

sent from my Evo4LTE

brownhornet

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I am speechless.. but good for you ! I will stay away fro that teacher ;) if the yare impressed with this camera quality.

lol...I think some folks are just over doing it a bit to justify the purchase. Dont see how anyone could see great in any of these pics.

brownhornet

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
If you're really looking for DSL quality you should fork out the money and you will have it....just saying.:)

sent from my Evo4LTE

Doesnt have to be DSL quality but if Apple and Samsung can find a way to take great pics then so can HTC. Especially when you're using the camera as a selling point and the pics come out like this, criticism is definitely expected. I thought the photo comparisons were slanted with the 4S/One X/GS3/GS2 but now I see they weren't lying, the camera just isn't good..at all.

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
lol...I think some folks are just over doing it a bit to justify the purchase. Dont see how anyone could see great in any of these pics.

Didn't someone once stay beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Maybe that was way before your time... It really stands true though.:)

sent from my Evo4LTE

k000

May 12, 2012
Visit site

sent from my Evo4LTE

I have 2 DSLRs and about 7 lenses. So I know what I am talking about. The camera quality sucks on this phone.

Maybe OK for some folks.. but not what HTC tooted the horms about... unless something got botched up.

k000

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Doesnt have to be DSL quality but if Apple and Samsung can find a way to take great pics then so can HTC. Especially when you're using the camera as a selling point and the pics come out like this, criticism is definitely expected. I thought the photo comparisons were slanted with the 4S/One X/GS3/GS2 but now I see they weren't lying, the camera just isn't good..at all.

You said it so well - "the camera just isn't good..at all"

KoukiFC3S

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
Please post pics from the GS2/iPhone so we can compare.

sandman132

May 28, 2012
Visit site
I have professional camera's too and this camera does not suck but compared to my Nikon it does. But I can't compare it to my Nikon honestly. I do see what your saying about some of the pictures being a little grainy but I think HTC could push update to fix that cause the hardware and software they are using is good.

k000

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I have professional camera's too and this camera does not suck but compared to my Nikon it does. But I can't compare it to my Nikon honestly. I do see what your saying about some of the pictures being a little grainy but I think HTC could push update to fix that cause the hardware and software they are using is good.

I never said I expect this to be comparable to by $1500+ cameras. I brought it up as someone suggested I should buy DSLR.. lol

But it should at least stand well next to Apple or Samsung phone cameras... please see I am saying "phone" camera quality.

It's good for folks who are satisfied with it, but I for one am disappointed as it is worse than even original Nexus 1.

Cubfan

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Well, I have been a professional photographer in my career and am very picky... and I tend to buy a phone for the quality of the camera. Quality many times depends on the ability of the person taking the photos (holding the camera steady, composition, knowing to wait on focus, getting the settings right, etc.). That being said, this doesn't appear to be any better than the original Evo (not the 3D).

Was hoping that this camera would be an upgrade from the one in the Epic Touch GS2, which is very good. What I'm seeing is a significant step in the opposite direction. If it's an upgrade, it is clear it isn't much of one.

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I've only taken a few photos on the EvoLTE as I'm trying to learn everything first.I can honestly say the few pictures I have take as more clear and way better than mutinG Evo which took poor photos at best. Sorry to hear some are now having issues.

sent from my Evo4LTE

sandman132

May 28, 2012
Visit site
I have taken many good pictures with my Evo that I could not even come close to capturing with my old GS2 cause my kids are constantly moving.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar