HTC EVO 4G LTE Camera Shots: Lets see them here!

sandman132

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Haha, I'm keeping both. One on my work line and other personal for camera function more.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

rakhan

May 25, 2012
Visit site
open

FaisDogg

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
You forgot the negative in that it says Samsung on the front. No thanks, for me at least.

Sent via EVO LTE

S3 screen is constantly pissin me off outdoors...S3 100% brightness = EVO at 65-70% ... Plus there's no such thing as white on S3, all the whites appear as ugly blue....you can clearly see pixels even on 720 p screen...wth?

Sent from EVO 4G LTE

kiwicarlos741

May 16, 2012
Visit site
It's quite funny, all the pictures I took with both phones were good, but the fact that people are saying that its smoking the EVO is the biggest bull I've ever heard, not only do the pictures I've taken look slightly better on the EVO, but when I put them on my 55 in Samsung led tv, that's when the Samsung phone starts to show its true colors hahaha, a lot of more blurrs and colors that don't show, then I put it on my MacBook pro ( don't worry iPhone haters, I hate the iPhone as well don't judge me lol) Samsung def lost, so obviously when the s3s pictures look that bad compared to the evos on a SAMSUNG tv to top it off (how ironic), there's def ppl that are full of it

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Reactions: FaisDogg

sandman132

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Incorrect buddy I use both Phones on a daily basis and I've tested 200 pictures with both and Samsung is clear winner. So I've kept the Samsung for personal and kept the Evo on my business line. We should start a thread so Evo and S3 users can battle with their camera Phones. Don't get me wrong Evo takes great pictures but low light Samsung is the clear winner.

If your speaking of camera ui Evo def wins that.

Last edited:
Reactions: dre22era

FaisDogg

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
It's quite funny, all the pictures I took with both phones were good, but the fact that people are saying that its smoking the EVO is the biggest bull I've ever heard, not only do the pictures I've taken look slightly better on the EVO, but when I put them on my 55 in Samsung led tv, that's when the Samsung phone starts to show its true colors hahaha, a lot of more blurrs and colors that don't show, then I put it on my MacBook pro ( don't worry iPhone haters, I hate the iPhone as well don't judge me lol) Samsung def lost, so obviously when the s3s pictures look that bad compared to the evos on a SAMSUNG tv to top it off (how ironic), there's def ppl that are full of it

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

I notice that too...both my HP touchsmart and 65" sharp LED show the same thing

Sent from EVO 4G LTE

FaisDogg

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Incorrect buddy I use both Phones on a daily basis and I've tested 200 pictures with both and Samsung is clear winner. So I've kept the Samsung for personal and kept the Evo on my business line. We should start a thread so Evo and S3 users can battle with their camera Phones. Don't get me wrong Evo takes great pictures but low light Samsung is the clear winner.

If your speaking of camera ui Evo def wins that.

I'm the opposite thinker ....EVO is personal and a winner and S3 is for work..my hospital every body falls for EVO features

Sent from EVO 4G LTE

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol