Show off your battery life screen shots...Tips and Tricks...

Dakota 35-2

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Here's a shot of mine...Off the charger when I woke up and went to "work" and I'll use that term loosely Haha...Better than my OG EVO but still not great...

View attachment 26188

4G off and brightness was on auto...Now dimmed as far as it goes, other than that rather stock settings with lots of browsing and general setup of phone.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

jlo8720

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
phone lasted 6 hours during first use: but mybackup pro kept the screen on for like 5 of those hours. hopefully can get a full 18+ hours on normal usage.

a few things off the bat to adjust

turn frequency off/down for your syncing/searching apps (weather/google/facebook/any games that talk to server, dropbox, etc)

screen: turn down brightness, turn of haptic feedback, screen touch sound

stitch network mode from CDMA/LTE to CDMA only

im sure there are dozens more, but these are the main ones off the top of my head ive already done

May 26, 2012
Visit site
This is what I got. This is after charging it up to 100% after I got home from the store with it. But then again, this is only moderate to little usage, and using wifi most of the time. Played some games, used the internet browser, downloaded apps, took pictures and videos of my kids.

IMO as of now, I'm very satisfied... much better performance than my original EVO 4G

3 HOUR UPDATE

Made a few short calls, used the internet off wifi, and did a lot of texting. Took a small hit, but nothing debilitating. Will charge now.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie