Tuesday!!!

Aaron Little

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I have been reading all the trials and tribulations here on the forum for the last view days I thought I would add my own woes to the mix. I preordered via Best Buy online on May 7th.

My phone arrived in Lexington this morning. Since UPS will not be delivering Sat, Sun, or Mon I will finally get my phone on Tues. I called and asked if they could possibly send it to the UPS store so I could pick it up tomorrow. They told me they could do that but then it would not be available for pick up until Wed.

I just keep telling myself $100 in gift cards?$100 in gift cards?$100 in gift cards.

Tuesday seems sooooo far away.

bimmjo

May 25, 2012
Visit site
at least you have not been teased with a crappy phone in your possesion and now have to wait for delivery of one that actually will make calls for 3 - 5 business days putting it at Tue-Friday of next week. They refuse to send out through fed ex or let you exchange in store. So i have one, but cant do anything with it. Id rather have not been teased at all. I wasted 5 hrs 55 min on phone with Spring last night for NO results. Sucks, i feel your pain.