Sense crashes repeatedly

stockkid07

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Seems like this is an issue with the one x as well. Idk if its because memory is low or what. But sense continuosuly crashes at random times. But enough to get very annoying. Its happening almost every 10 or 15 minutes now if I'm using the phone. exit an app or exit chrome. N bam. Sense has to reload. Sad how this continues to be a problem for HTC.

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
After two and a half days of extremely heavy use I have yet to experience a crash of any kind. My EVOLTE has been rock solid. I have 56 apps installed and have literally kept going continuously since Thursday.

Last edited:

Bamm83

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I've had a couple of crashes on sense, but after a reboot I haven't had a single one. Been going on 2 days since the reboot.

ericj12

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
After two and a half days of extremely heavy use I have yet to experience a crash of any kind. My EVOLTE has been rock solid. I have 56 apps installed and have literally kept going continuously since Thursday.

same here. the only problem i had was they botched my activation but they fixed it soon after. otherwise i havent had a single problem.

May 25, 2012
Visit site
I went with the GNex for the stock UI because I was fed up with manufacturer overlays like Sense. I had Sense rebooting all the time on my EVO Shift. It was very irritating.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

TonyLibations

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Occasionally mine will say 'Sense has crashed' (but in fancier lingo) every time I hit the home button. My only option has been to reboot. Which is difficult because the damn 'Sense has crashed' statement overlaps the 'Are you sure you want to reboot' pop up.