No flashlight? :-(

bc2k

May 18, 2010
Visit site
side note. 4 downloads, no thank yous?

I might have been one of them, "but" - after downloading and installing, that flashlight apk wasn't fully functional on my phone. The on-screen flashlight button didn't work, wouldn't respond to any touch, so I uninstalled.

Still - thanks for making it available.

BroadcastJunkie

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I might have been one of them, "but" - after downloading and installing, that flashlight apk wasn't fully functional on my phone. The on-screen flashlight button didn't work, wouldn't respond to any touch, so I uninstalled.

Still - thanks for making it available.

odd, sorry to hear. I on the other hand thought it was more responsive then ever. anyone else with the same issue?

bc2k

May 18, 2010
Visit site
anyone else with the same issue?

Okay, tried again - reinstalled. Started tapping randomly around the screen and found the control button's "hotspot" is about 1/2 to 3/4 inch up and to the left of the on-screen button. When I tap in that spot it works fine. Weird but workable. Thanks again! :)

Guessing since this came from a 3D, maybe the flashlight image scales to the LTE's screen dimensions, but the button's numbers are a hard-coded distance from screen origin?

BroadcastJunkie

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Okay, tried again - reinstalled. Started tapping randomly around the screen and found the control button's "hotspot" is about 1/2 to 3/4 inch up and to the left of the on-screen button. When I tap in that spot it works fine. Weird but workable. Thanks again! :)

Guessing since this came from a 3D, maybe the flashlight image scales to the LTE's screen dimensions, but the button's numbers are a hard-coded distance from screen origin?

i was going to say, reinstall it, but you tried. well glad it at least works. seems like that would be the problem. maybe someone wants to rip the right one from this phone. but, i'm happy it goes on right when i launch it. any more after that i dont really care haha

bc2k

May 18, 2010
Visit site
HTC Hub download now working for me; wasn't yesterday or this morning (EST). Might want to try again if you had trouble earlier. Genuine made-for-4GLTE flashlighty goodness abounds.

SlackBlade

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Hub was not working for me a few hours ago, but now it downloads for me as well.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Pauley

May 18, 2010
Visit site
You guys could also try the HTC Flashlight from my post here from the AT&T One X here as it may work better. It works properly, as I just press on the actual button to activate it's 3 levels.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995