CruzerLite Androidified TPU EVO LTE Case

Jaymcp

May 8, 2010
Visit site
http://www.cruzerlite.com/cruzerlite-androidified-a2-tpu-case-for-htc-evo-4g-lte.html

white.jpg

smoke.jpg

black.jpg

More colors available

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums

mech1164

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
Have one of their cases for my GSM Gnex (which will go on ebay as soon as I get the Evo). They are great cases, will def get one when I get the new phone (on pre order limbo mind you).:p

Jaymcp

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Thanks! I like that, however I'd hate to cover up this beautiful phone.

I prefer case-less as well, but I'm pretty rough on my phones and need some protection. If I'm going to cover it up, I might as well do it with a unique looking case. I think these fit the bill.

lotsalocs

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for posting this! I was able to get in on a buy 2 get one deal. I got orange (my fav color), teal, and a purple one for my sister. They arrived in 2 days and look great!

JBeansT

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
Initially, I didn't want to cover up my phone either, but I decided to buy it anyway. I really like the appreciate that it doesn't look like one of those tacky cases that I've seen on the OG EVOs. The front of the case is shiny and does not detract from the beautiful screen. The back of the case is matte, much like the bottom half of the back of the phone. I ordered black and my phone still looks pretty classy.

donsloan1122

May 16, 2012
Visit site
Got mine this week in the smoke color and it's gonna be my go-to case. Very easy to get on and off and offers good coverage of the device other than openings for kickstand and buttons. I like the translucent smoke color; you can see the red of the kickstand band and camera thru it. The back is matte except for the glossy android pattern which i like a lot but YMMV. Also the silver aluminum band on the EVO's side is exposed by the button cut outs and visible thru the translucent case, big plus in not hiding the design features! The camera lens and flash are nicely protected as well. The ridges on the side help keep it in your hand. It's a bit slippery, but that's good for getting in/out of pockets. I can't find a negative about this case, it's EVO worthy. :)

domo22

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
I have to agree with everything you say.. Mine is the same color and im loving it.

Got mine this week in the smoke color and it's gonna be my go-to case. Very easy to get on and off and offers good coverage of the device other than openings for kickstand and buttons. I like the translucent smoke color; you can see the red of the kickstand band and camera thru it. The back is matte except for the glossy android pattern which i like a lot but YMMV. Also the silver aluminum band on the EVO's side is exposed by the button cut outs and visible thru the translucent case, big plus in not hiding the design features! The camera lens and flash are nicely protected as well. The ridges on the side help keep it in your hand. It's a bit slippery, but that's good for getting in/out of pockets. I can't find a negative about this case, it's EVO worthy. :)

drewjohn

Dec 18, 2009
Visit site
got mine in white and love it. It was shipped in 1 day!!! but it's not the clear glossy white in the pic above. its mat white and picks up stains very easily. They wont wash off either. even tried goo-gone and acetone. The worst was blue form a pocket of new jeans. I would not get this color.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis