Weather showing wrong forecast

devgrp

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone have this problem? I woke up this morning and the weather widget showed thunderstorm. I look outside and its nice and sunny and the birds are chirping. I do an update and it shows the correct weather. And hr later its showing thunderstorms again.

I have it set to get the weather for my current location. I dont know if its accuweather website or the widget it self

bbrammeier

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone have this problem? I woke up this morning and the weather widget showed thunderstorm. I look outside and its nice and sunny and the birds are chirping. I do an update and it shows the correct weather. And hr later its showing thunderstorms again.

I have it set to get the weather for my current location. I dont know if its accuweather website or the widget it self

I'm getting the same issue. Not sure why, but I am looking into it.

engine12c

May 12, 2012
Visit site
If everyone with this problem has WiFi turned on, that may be the problem. All of my phones have had this condition. The weather will sometimes display weather for the locating of your internet provider. Our provider is Comcast and the phones some times shows weather for their location in NJ.....

Y2Dre

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I thought it was just me...I get the same weather glitch that is correctable with a refresh. Not the worst thing in the world, but hopefully something that gets corrected with a future update.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay