Wirefly, Where are you?!?

BranLee

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
I know there is another LTEvo/wirefly thread, but that was before everyone else(Sprint,Bestbuy,Radioshack) got their preorders
Has ANYONE Heard ANYTHING from Wirefly. I chatted with CS last Thursday and all I got was "We well let you know when we get the phones" and a "free upgrade" to next day shipping. If I find a store with the phone IN STOCK, I'm cancelling my wirefly order. not because I don't want to wait (it's been 11 days already), but because we have been left in the dark and have no idea when to expect our PREORDERED phones!

ImmaSlave4U

May 16, 2010
www.GoVeg.com
Last update I saw was on Friday: "We know our first shipment is en route to our Sprint distribution point. We will ship to our customers as quickly as we can."

We shall see 'bout dat... :-\

wirefly_kim

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
We are expecting the information we need anytime now. We will our customers know as soon as we have 100% confirmation when we will start shipping the phones. I promise you all we are working on getting this information out and shipping our phones to our customers as soon as possible, once we have received the phones from Sprint. If you have a specific order issue, please PM me your order number so I can address it for you.

bklynsytlebaby

May 10, 2012
Visit site
straight idiots @ wirefly, they don't know crap.
"last friday it was our shipment is on its way to its distribution center"
today your still waiting on info? the same info you were waiting on since last friday?
smh!
what info could you possibly be waiting for?
bestbuy & walmart are already (allegedly)selling the Evos, release our god damn phones!!!!
(yes i am thirsty)

JoshK

May 30, 2010
Visit site
straight idiots @ wirefly, they don't know crap.
"last friday it was our shipment is on its way to its distribution center"
today your still waiting on info? the same info you were waiting on since last friday?
smh!
what info could you possibly be waiting for?
bestbuy & walmart are already (allegedly)selling the Evos, release our god damn phones!!!!
(yes i am thirsty)

It's my understanding that Best Buy and Walmart get their phones from HTC but Wirefly gets them from Sprint, and we all know how dependable Sprint is. Hell they may have the phone and the "info" they are waiting on is permission from Sprint to release them.

alexwick

May 29, 2012
Visit site
It wont kill me to wait on the phones.... It is just Soooooo unbelieavable that they have no estimated Date... I mean a order this size? This demand...!? And you dont know where the fricking truck is with the devices?? Either very uncoordinated... or we just get told BS the whole time... Just dont buy that they dont know... !:mad:

wirefly_kim

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone, I dont have any more info to post. We are waiting on Sprint to get us the phones. AS SOON as we get them, we will start shipping them. Not trying to be difficult, but I honestly dont have anything more than that to tell you. We were hoping to hear from Sprint today, but at this time they have not told us anything. I am sorry for the wait - I sincerely wish we had them to ship out to you all. If you have a specific issue with your order, Please PM me the order number and I will be happy to look into it for you.

As soon as I have info, I will post it so you all know about the phones and when they will start to ship.

alexwick

May 29, 2012
Visit site
Appreciate the effort... Still hard to believe, that you don't have a date when Sprint will shop them to you!! I mean I believe you, that you don't know..., but come on... Wirefly as a company...they know... They just think its better not to say...

sent from my evo 4g using tapatalk 2

wirefly_kim

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone, I just wanted to share this message from our CEO with you. I appreciate your patience and apologize for the delay you have experienced with your orders. Please let me know if you have any questions.

First, let me say that I am very sorry for the inconvenience that Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE preorder customers have experienced through Wirefly. Although the situation was completely unexpected and out of our control, this is certainly not the sort of customer experience we endeavor to provide.

Each time we consider running a preorder for a device, we carefully weigh the information we have available to us and make a decision to support the preorder or not based on whether the customer experience will be a positive one. I can assure you that had we known the inventory challenges this device would experience, we would have chosen not to offer a preorder.

At this point, you probably know that inventory for the HTC EVO 4G LTE is severely constrained nationwide. It is our understanding that US Customs officials only released a fraction of the devices last week and that entire first shipment was just released (see article for additional information). We are in constant contact with Sprint and will send preorder customers an email with the latest information as soon as we can.

In the meantime, we appreciate your patience. We think that we offer great value and a positive customer experience. This situation doesn?t sit well with us at all. In addition to your Wirefly Preorder Price Guarantee that guarantees you?ll pay our lowest price for up to 30 days after the device officially launches, we are also upgrading your shipping to Next Business Day at no additional charge. It isn?t much, but we feel it is the least we can do considering how loyal you have been to us.

Thanks again for shopping with us. We greatly appreciate your business and hope to be shipping the new HTC EVO 4G LTE soon.

Sincerely,

Andy Zeinfeld
Chief Executive Officer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance