Black Gel HTC Case from Sprint

lsufronier

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Hey I know everyone who pre-ordered from Sprint received a free case. Most people got the bright blue gel case with HTC written on the back. I am wondering if anyone was able to find the black one like it? I know it was shown at CTIA because it was shown on this site and here is the picture of it. I want to trade my blue one in for the black one. Thanks

k000

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Hey I know everyone who pre-ordered from Sprint received a free case. Most people got the bright blue gel case with HTC written on the back. I am wondering if anyone was able to find the black one like it? I know it was shown at CTIA because it was shown on this site and here is the picture of it. I want to trade my blue one in for the black one. Thanks

3 local Sprint stores here in NYC swore they have none like this one in stock.. no black, no blue... go figure.

But search for "ugliest" and yo uwil lsee a thread abt the blue one, some people said they were able to exchange it though.

lsufronier

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Thanks and yeah I also got the blue one and I really like the case just not the color. I like the black one a lot though and was hoping to exchange the blue one. Maybe they just haven't come out yet.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using Android Central Forums

karaze49

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, all the stores seem to only have the blue ones. HTC's online shop doesn't even have any cases listed for the phone and when I called them, they didn't have an idea when they would be available. I'm on the hunt for that case too. I just figured I'd use the funky blue one until the black one comes out. At least my phone will be protected.

lsufronier

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Yeah me too I am hoping with the full launch of the phone coming now that more accessories will start showing up including this.

fkpalm

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I picked up a very thin black case with a holster from my local sprint store really like how thin it is

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

lsufronier

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Anyone find this case yet? With the phone being released just wondering if maybe they have released more cases too. Thanks

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
praestrudtulle