Where is Sprint Football Live?

geauxlsutigers

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I just picked up an EVO 4G LTE today @ Best Buy and I have to say this phone is a beast. I came from the Photon which I really like and am still getting used to some new things in ICS. I do like the fact that Sprint didn't load the phone with bloatware for those who don't want it but still lets some of us who find the Sprint apps useful, download them. So today while customizing my new EVO I was looking for Sprint Football Live and Sprint TV, both of which I use regularly but SFL is MIA. Anyone know what the deal is? Its not in the Google Play Store, is there an .apk out there?

Last edited:

Lil21kev

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Re: Were is Sprint Football Live?

I have it on my phone but it wont Authenticate !!!!! I downloaded my apps from the Web google play store

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site

I am so glad they didn't litter the Evo LTE with that junk (Tackleball, Basketball, SprintTV, Nascar, Footprints, etc). It is bad enough they still put on Facebook and Dropbox.

Anyway, if you want them, go into Sprint Zone and download them through "Sprint Suggests".

geauxlsutigers

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

I am so glad they didn't litter the Evo LTE with that junk (Tackleball, Basketball, SprintTV, Nascar, Footprints, etc). It is bad enough they still put on Facebook and Dropbox.

Anyway, if you want them, go into Sprint Zone and download them through "Sprint Suggests".

Yeah as I mentioned it's great Sprint didn't preload them and gave users the choice. However, I find some of the Sprint apps useful, either way it looks like it is being decommissioned, which makes sense considering there's a ton of other options. Oh well, Sprint Football Live was an awesome app, you will be missed!

BigDinCA

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site

Yeah as I mentioned it's great Sprint didn't preload them and gave users the choice. However, I find some of the Sprint apps useful, either way it looks like it is being decommissioned, which makes sense considering there's a ton of other options. Oh well, Sprint Football Live was an awesome app, you will be missed!

I agree 100%. I hate not being able to get rid of the stuff I don't want, nor will I ever use. But I liked the football app too, although I did switch over to the NFL app once Sprint was outbid by Verizon for the NFL rights last year. I also like the NASCAR app and downloaded it for the race this weekend. It has some bugs, but is a pretty decent app for all that it gives you, especially on race day. I also liked the Footprints app, even though it was a bit cumbersome.

541rrhse

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site

I agree 100%. I hate not being able to get rid of the stuff I don't want, nor will I ever use. But I liked the football app too, although I did switch over to the NFL app once Sprint was outbid by Verizon for the NFL rights last year. I also like the NASCAR app and downloaded it for the race this weekend. It has some bugs, but is a pretty decent app for all that it gives you, especially on race day. I also liked the Footprints app, even though it was a bit cumbersome.
I switched to this one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.protrade.sportacular&hl=en

Reactions: BigDinCA

geauxlsutigers

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

I like that one too, although I had some FC's on my E3D. Haven't put it on my ƎVo yet, but I'm not a baseball fan so I'll wait until the NFL starts up.

I'll have to give it a shot, right now I'm using ESPN Score Center and it works pretty well, but man, let me tell you, I will really miss Sprint Football Live for NFL and NCAA coverage, it was a really well designed app and the content was good, too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze