Love my EVO 4G LTE!!!!!

DANNYS.SER

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I see a lot complaining on here but have had my phone for over a week and love this dam thing all the lil things I didn't like have been take care of by the guys at XDA who else thinks its the best phone out so far???
615a080b-9003-7149.jpg

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Mophomania

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
So far its the best phone I've played with. Like you said, the couple minor issues/ inconveniences I had have been taken care of by the XDA crew. You tube video now plays in the app as opposed to in browser. Root was easiest thing I've ever had to do. I'd say quicker than previous one click roots. Thus thing is wicked fast. So far I'm just hoping there's a software update to fix the wifi cycling on and off as well as the 3G signal cycling on and off. Wifi is the only one that has really given me fits tho. For some reason, I'm still able to stream Pandora even when the 3G symbol is greyed out. Strange. Sometimes tho, the 3G symbol just goes away and stays away for a while. I guess its having issues with the towers. Kinda expected. I'm in Fort Worth, they've been playing with the towers for a few months now. Data has been pretty hit and miss. I've seen anything from 1.4Mbs to .01Mbs while doing multiple speed tests in the same time period. But anyways, this phone is an absolute blast. The screen is amazing, speed of use and operation is great. I'm running Nova prime launcher and have yet to see any stutters, or perceivable lag. Can't wait to see some dogfights with this and the SGS III. It will be pretty damn close. Just hope the radios on this thing get a nice software tweek for stability. :)

BTW, that is an awesome screen cap. My wife would kill me if my phone was that sexy looking.:D

sent from my wicked EVO ONE using mind beam.

LS2982

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I love this phone so far!!! Is it even worth rooting? It's very nice as is!

ericj12

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I love this phone so far!!! Is it even worth rooting? It's very nice as is!

i agree. i dont know if i got extremely lucky but i have yet to find any problems with my device. everything has worked flawlessly and i am completely happy with it. i cant believe the amount of threads on here with people talking about the flaws and problems they have with their devices. that sucks but mine is perfect. couldnt be happier with my decision to buy it.

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
i agree. i dont know if i got extremely lucky but i have yet to find any problems with my device. everything has worked flawlessly and i am completely happy with it. i cant believe the amount of threads on here with people talking about the flaws and problems they have with their devices. that sucks but mine is perfect. couldnt be happier with my decision to buy it.

+1 ;):D:thumbup::thumbup:

sent from my Evo4LTE

dtreo

May 4, 2010
Visit site
So far its the best phone I've played with. Like you said, the couple minor issues/ inconveniences I had have been taken care of by the XDA crew. You tube video now plays in the app as opposed to in browser. Root was easiest thing I've ever had to do. I'd say quicker than previous one click roots. Thus thing is wicked fast. So far I'm just hoping there's a software update to fix the wifi cycling on and off as well as the 3G signal cycling on and off. Wifi is the only one that has really given me fits tho. For some reason, I'm still able to stream Pandora even when the 3G symbol is greyed out. Strange. Sometimes tho, the 3G symbol just goes away and stays away for a while. I guess its having issues with the towers. Kinda expected. I'm in Fort Worth, they've been playing with the towers for a few months now. Data has been pretty hit and miss. I've seen anything from 1.4Mbs to .01Mbs while doing multiple speed tests in the same time period. But anyways, this phone is an absolute blast. The screen is amazing, speed of use and operation is great. I'm running Nova prime launcher and have yet to see any stutters, or perceivable lag. Can't wait to see some dogfights with this and the SGS III. It will be pretty damn close. Just hope the radios on this thing get a nice software tweek for stability. :)

BTW, that is an awesome screen cap. My wife would kill me if my phone was that sexy looking.:D

sent from my wicked EVO ONE using mind beam.

The future just called and said don't get your hopes up on the S3 radios...

teamzippy

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Mine is perfect! I am coming from the epic 4g, and was worried I'd miss the keyboard, but haven't. Screen is fantastic, was reading in bright sun in the park today, never could see my epic in sunlight, its like some kind of black magic! This thing is incredible, its by far the nicest but of electronics I've ever owned. Fast, easy in the hand, looks sophisticated, love the kickstand.

liquidxit2

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I agree. Mine has been nothing but a dream the past 2 days. Battery life is great, functionality is great, and I have had the best 3g performance (real world use) by a long shot. The only issue is the phone is slippery so I am anxiously awaiting my case for better grip and add some bulk to make it less likely to fall out of my hands.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith