Hell hath no fury like a Fanboy's scorn...E4GLTE activation story

redr8erdude

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
So there I was purchasing and activating my (AWESOME) Evo 4G LTE yesterday, and there was another customer right next to me buying an iPhone 4S with a different Sprint rep. The Sprint rep that was activating my E4GLTE says to me "I don't know why anyone would buy an iPhone 4S over the E4GLTE. You must be stupid to buy that phone over this one." He says this not knowing that the guy next to me was buying an iPhone 4S.

Hell hath no fury like a fanboy's scorn. He about jumped over the counter and strangled that Sprint rep.

541rrhse

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Re: Hell hath no fury like a Fanboy's scorn...E4GLTE activation s

So there I was purchasing and activating my (AWESOME) Evo 4G LTE yesterday, and there was another customer right next to me buying an iPhone 4S with a different Sprint rep. The Sprint rep that was activating my E4GLTE says to me "I don't know why anyone would buy an iPhone 4S over the E4GLTE. You must be stupid to buy that phone over this one." He says this not knowing that the guy next to me was buying an iPhone 4S.

Hell hath no fury like a fanboy's scorn. He about jumped over the counter and strangled that Sprint rep.
Same story!

Last Thursday I sold my old EVO and met the buyer at a local Sprint store. The reps couldn't stop playing with my new EVO, they made the exact same comments regarding the iPhone with customers nearby with an iPhone.

I read an article on RCR Wireless regarding the iPhone coming to prepaid etc. The article refers to everyone being in agreement that the iPhone is now the RAZR, how the luster has worn off(jumped the shark?). I believe Siri will be innovative when introduced to the home vs mobile.

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site

It will ALWAYS boil down to this: (may contains some explicit language)

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvA8Hdmit-U[/YT]

kcodya

May 22, 2011
Visit site

Someone needs to make an updated EVO LTE vs 4S vid.