Setting up Verizon email on EVO

ericj12

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
i would guess go to menu > mail > then hit other and enter your verizon email address and password. i use gmail so i couldnt tell you if it works or not. but as far as i know that would be the method..

mggm100

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
If that didn't work you'll have to set it up manually. You'll find that in Mail/Settings/New Account/Other, probably the same place you first entered your e-mail address. If you have to do it manually, you'll first have to get the POP settings from your e-mail provider.

castingon

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
One thing about Verizon email if it's through Yahoo is that you need add Verizon to the incoming and outgoing addresses in the POP settings. I'm sorry I'm not at my computer to look it up, but I found this information on Amazon when I couldn't set up Verizon email on my Mom's Kindle Fire.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

1BadHEMI

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
In accounts, select email, then select manual. Enter POP for email account type, your email address, your username, for incoming, enter incoming.verizon.net, select none for security. When it loads the next page, enter outgoing.verizon.net, again select none for security. Thats all you need...