EVO LTE Downloads Unsuccessful

oO.Crim.Oo

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys and gals!

I finally got the EVO LTE on Monday. It is a great piece of technology! Anyways, when I access my work email through Outlook webmail using the stock browser and I attempt to download an attachment, it appears to be downloading and then says "download unsuccessful." Anyone know why this is happening? I never had this problem on the original EVO 4g.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

AlternetConcept

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried adding your work email through the stock email app? Or maybe a 3rd party app like K9-Mail?

I think downloading from those are easy.

oO.Crim.Oo

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
I haven't. Unfortunately I have tried, but to no avail. I don't know if it is because of the security my company has or what. :(

oO.Crim.Oo

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
I guess my response may have been vague. I have tried to set up my work email on the stock mail app, but cannot get it set up. Not sure what the deal with that is, but I've tried several times in the 4 years that I've worked here with multiple phones.

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
You can't sync work email on stock app if it's on exchange. You will have to get another app market. If you download touch down or several others that allow you to use exchange mail .

sent from my Evo4LTE

imtravis

Jan 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm using stock mail app with my office exchange servers using Activesync.. works great..

You can't sync work email on stock app if it's on exchange. You will have to get another app market. If you download touch down or several others that allow you to use exchange mail .

sent from my Evo4LTE

oO.Crim.Oo

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
I've literally been trying for hours. I've tried the stock mail program, K9, and enhanced email. All to no avail. :(

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Try using MOXIER Mail or TOUCHDOWN Exchage ... Depending on how your company receives emails are a variable also ... Do you have a company portal or hub that you sign in to get your emails ... I am not trying to get all in your business but if you work for a large enough company you might find that someone else on this forum works for the same company and has the solution. ;)

oO.Crim.Oo

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
At the office we use outlook. I can also access it via Outlook Web App. I do work for a pretty big company. Sears Home Improvement to be precise. If someone else here does, that would be fantastic. In the meantime, I'm downloading another app. This is stressful stuff. LoL

oO.Crim.Oo

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
I used to have that advantage. We have new people now and I have yet to get a relationship with anyone. It's tough when they work out of the corporate office and I seldom have to call.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hisoka_Ryuzaki