Light Leakage from Haptic Button - Check yours!

sed51329

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Do not get me wrong, I LOVE this phone, and it is by far the best cellular device I've ever owned.

I noticed, however, light leakage from Home haptic feedback button that shoots upwards from the bottom of the screen to the left. My replacement phone has the same issue, though it's much, much less noticeable. For this to happen, you must be in a dark room, and have a dark color on your screen (drag down the notification bar). I'm thinking it is not a coincidence that both of my phones have this issue.

Anyone else notice this?

Mofus

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I noticed that when I'm riding my unicycle, on a tightrope, between two skyscrapers, while wearing a beard of bees, with my magenta wig on, that if I press the volume rocker with my left pinkie toe that I can't quite hear my mom telling me to get down from there to do my homework. Don't get me wrong, I love this phone, but sheesh, can't HTC get anything right?

kronosqq

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm not noticing any on mine, not even at an extreme angle looking down at the bottom of the screen.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

SeanBlader

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I noticed, however, light leakage from Home haptic feedback button that shoots upwards from the bottom of the screen to the left.

Jerk, now I'm not going to ever see anything else on my Evo, and I have hot chick as wallpaper too.

:mad: I hope you die in a fire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz