Notes widget?

Shadnic

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
So I "JUST" got my Evo, and I'm currently overwhelmed with downloading apps and syncing all my old information while at the same time exploring all the new things this phone has to offer.

One of the things that sold me on this phone was that while playing around with a OneX a few days ago (there were no Evo's in town I could try out), I noticed the HTC "notes" widget. It synced with evernote (or it said at least), and provided a really nice flipping action so you could just swipe through notes and type/draw new ones on the fly. I really loved the idea of using that on a regular basis. Unless I'm missing something (and that's VERY possible, I've had the phone for a very short amount of time), I can't find that widget....

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

So sorry if I just happened to overlook it and I'm being dumb right now.

diamondsranch

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
It's not there on the EVO LTE, I miss it too!!! I also miss the TASK " To Do List" that was on my old EVO also. I would PAY to have this on my new EVO LTE.
If someone could help us find a way to get it on our new EVO's PLEASE post, thanks!!!
The HTC hub doesn't have any of the good ole EVO's apps.

Shadnic

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
Yeah the task widget is still there if it's the one you're thinking of, but seriously?! Why would they get rid of the note widget.......I am actually extremely disheartened by this

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol