a few questions

tony404

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to turn the screen on, after it sits for a while without using the button on top?
Also is contacts different than people? I loaded my contacts from my old phone. I can see them there but when I hit people its empty. I dont get it. Also are there good tutorials for htc's version of android.
I love the phone, but its crazy its like learning a new operating system again. When I buy a win laptop no matter which one it is , I pretty much know how to use it right out of the gate.

BroadcastJunkie

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to turn the screen on, after it sits for a while without using the button on top?
Also is contacts different than people? I loaded my contacts from my old phone. I can see them there but when I hit people its empty. I dont get it. Also are there good tutorials for htc's version of android.
I love the phone, but its crazy its like learning a new operating system again. When I buy a win laptop no matter which one it is , I pretty much know how to use it right out of the gate.

There are apps that let you use the volume buttons. but your still pushing a button. so im not sure what you are asking. like if you touch the phone will it just go on, I dont think there is a phone out there that does that.

go to the setting in people and make sure you have the sources check off from where they are coming from. you might only have one list showing, and thats why. it should all be there if you see them. settings, they hold the key. hope that helped

tony404

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
The phone is sitting on desk unused, the screen shuts off as its supposed to do. Now on my samsung, I would hit the home button and it would light back up. This one the button placement to wake up the screen is in a weird place for me. What is the app called so I can use the volume button? Thank you so much for your help.