Has anyone found a case that fits?

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
The Otterbox Defender is a case, and fits perfectly.

I found the defender case way too bulky... I ordered the Commuter case from otterbox and had to take a chance and order it online because NO store carried it.. LOVE IT!!! it added minimum bulk to the phone (with the case it's as think/thin as my original EVO) and does not take away from the original form factor of the phone....

c1971ace

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
When I first got my phone I got the Rocketfish TPU case,and Zagg invisasheid(had to use that $50 BB gift card!)but felt the need for a pouch. Went into the Sprint store yesterday and of course they didn't have any that fit. But after talking with the guy and him throwing me a 20% discount I walked out of there with the Sky Blue Otterbox Defender. Best move I ever made,this case is nice and does not add a lot of bulk to the phone. Only thing was I had to remove the Zagg cause it wasn't playing nice with the built in screen protector. Highly recommend the Otterbox!

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE

PowerUser

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Okay I think I know what you want because I wanted the same thing. I wanted an HTC brand case like the one I got for my old EVO. HTC made one for the EVO 3D also but still too small. I found one here Monaco Horizontal Carrying Case for Samsung Galaxy Nexus 29700 that is made for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus which is the same form factor. I received it two days ago and so far its almost perfect. I really like the the belt clip which makes it easy to take the case on and off my belt. Still not any where near the quality of my old case but will get me by until something better comes along.
Happy EVOing.

maestro5050

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I was searching for a leather horizontal holster for my new Evo for several weeks. I tried numerous holsters from Ebay and none of them fit. One came close, but it was so tight that it pushed in the power button and shut down my phone when the device was in the holster.

I went on a hunt locally and actually found one that works: Best Buy now carries this leather holster that actually fits the new Evo 4G LTE. With no case on the phone, it is a nice and snug fit. I am even able to holster my phone with a Diztronic TPU case protecting it, though the fit is VERY snug. I've had no problems with it causing reboots or anything of that nature.

Apparently, Best Buy just started carrying the case last week. The two magnets used to keep the holster closed are very strong. Be forewarned that this case DOES NOT have a rotating belt clip as advertised. It is a secure and fixed clip instead. Do not let the "designed for use with most Android mobile phones up to 5" wide" wording deter you. Our phones are bigger, but I can assure you they do fit. My only real complaint about this case is that it is all leather material except for on the sides which are an elastic style fabric (you can kind of see what I am referring to on the 4th picture on the Best Buy product site.)

Go try one out and see if you like it. If not, return it and get your money back. At least you have that advantage by purchasing it at a retail store rather than online. By the way, my local full sized Best Buy store had it marked at full price. The Best Buy Mobile store in the mall had it for 20% off. I'm not sure if that was a local or even ongoing promotion but you may try a Mobile store before heading to a full sized Best Buy to try and save five bucks.

Good luck and give your feedback on the case if you do buy it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37