Has anyone found a case that fits?

terafied

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Even all of the allegedly HTC-specific accessory authorized sites offer cases and pouches that are too small for this device. Has anyone found a leather or nylon or ??? case or pouch to fit the HTC Evo 4G LTE?

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
The Otterbox Defender is a case, and fits perfectly.

+1 I originally ordered the Seidio convert but after waiting a week and being without case. The next day I bought the Evo4GLTE later that day I bought the Otter box Defender at the Sprint store. I love it.:):cool::D:p:thumbup:

from Evo4GLTE on Android Central

terafied

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
+1 I originally ordered the Seidio convert but after waiting a week and being without case. The next day I bought the Evo4GLTE later that day I bought the Otter box Defender at the Sprint store. I love it.:):cool::D:p:thumbup:

Sorry - should have specified I'm looking for a soft (leather or canvas) pouch or case.

Gladius Nova

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Seidio case with spring loaded clip combo with metal kickstands is perfect for me. Had one for my OG Evolution. I like this one better because it isn't as "bulky" and the phone maintains its slim appearance which is a plus.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

terafied

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Seidio case with spring loaded clip combo with metal kickstands is perfect for me. Had one for my OG Evolution. I like this one better because it isn't as "bulky" and the phone maintains its slim appearance which is a plus.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Thanks - but again, I'm looking for a fully-enclosed leather or canvas/nylon or ?? pouch/case. I'm surprised someone hasn't made one to fit yet :(

Wiley_11

May 10, 2011
Visit site

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Did you check Sprint, they usually have a nice leather case option for their phones., I know I bought one for my OG Evo way back....

dwmartin6341

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
Even all of the allegedly HTC-specific accessory authorized sites offer cases and pouches that are too small for this device. Has anyone found a leather or nylon or ??? case or pouch to fit the HTC Evo 4G LTE?

Search on Amazon for Nite Ize large cargo case. It is nylon and will fit the LTE. I ordered one yesterday. I had on for my og 4g and it worked well. The belt clip is really stout.

MissJennell#IM

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
I have a case mate tough case. I absolutely love it. I also put on a zagg invisible shield. Together it isn't to big and bulky and it is protected.

donntiger

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Says nothing there at all..... What's up with this invisible case your so proud of?:D

yeah,had to fix the link.Giving you two for the price of one.Sorry got my links mixed up.I'm using the leather one and it fits my EVO

Last edited:

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
yeah,had to fix the link.Giving you two for the price of one.Sorry got my links mixed up.I'm using the leather one and it fits my EVO

I liked the second case and wow the price is real nice. I use the outer box but for a second case for special occasions it might be worth the purchase. Thanks:)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary