My Evo LTE Problems

Versus4

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Hey Everyone Ive had my Evo for about 3 weeks now and I love the phone Overall especially coming from an Iphone 4s.. Although there are some key things that I have been having HUGE problems with.. The Main thing which I understand everyone is having a problem with is Multitasking I hate when im web surfing and recieve a text or something and upon returning to the web it reloads everything, I also dont like how the recent apps screen is set up id prefer the vertical approach on "Vanilla".. I have also been having an issue with the proximity sensor, while i am in a call the screen will go off and when i press the home key or something it will turn back on for like half a second and go back off.. And the last thing which really bothers me is the inability to change the quick responses for when declining calls, I have seen that this feature is availiable on the Galaxy nexus and even on the One X so Why not the Evo???? Can someone please help me with these

Quis89

Q&A Team
Oct 15, 2009
Visit site
I'm just wanting to see if I'm having the same issue. When I leave my browser and return to it the browser indeed reloads but I'm still on the same page I was on. Why is that such a big deal? It's not like I have to type my web page in again or anything.

RyDawgBoston

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm just wanting to see if I'm having the same issue. When I leave my browser and return to it the browser indeed reloads but I'm still on the same page I was on. Why is that such a big deal? It's not like I have to type my web page in again or anything.
Unless your in the middle of replying to an email or writing on a forum. It will reload the page sometimes.

Versus4

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Its A problem for me because lets say im on facebook or something scrolling through my newsfeed, constantly reloading the page everytime i exit is very annoying seeing how i would have to scroll back down.. And the problem exists with other things as well such as when playing a game etc. And I Also run a Battery app that tells me the percentage of my battery which needs to constantly run and Sense even kills that at times

Quis89

Q&A Team
Oct 15, 2009
Visit site
Its A problem for me because lets say im on facebook or something scrolling through my newsfeed, constantly reloading the page everytime i exit is very annoying seeing how i would have to scroll back down.. And the problem exists with other things as well such as when playing a game etc. And I Also run a Battery app that tells me the percentage of my battery which needs to constantly run and Sense even kills that at times

Makes sense.

Vysse

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site

Um facebook app....

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Magman007

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Um facebook app....

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

it happens with maps, pandora, and other apps as well.

Pandora will background, but if you go back into the app using the multitasking function it will re load it, if you access it through the notification bar its ok.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty