Can't find some apps

Jon_C

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
There seem to be some apps that I can't find in the play store that I had on my old EVO.

I'm looking for a craigslist app, and KARE11 which is a local NBC news app in Minneapolis. There are a few others that I can't find too.

These apps can be found on my wife's Samsung, but not my LTE.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
It seems that there is an issue with some apps/games for the EVO4G LTE and new SGSIII.. Not sure if its falling back on the developer needing to update the apps or the fingerprint of the device.

Hopefully this will be resolved very soon.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
myfoxdfw is a fox news app for the local affiliate in Dallas, their app needs an update to work with the EVO LTE.. so my guess is the apps your looking for need an update by the developers.

cloak.n.dagger

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
There are lots of apps that worked in gingerbread (Android 2.3) but do not work in ice cream sandwich (Android 4.0). It will be up to the app developer to get them working in the new OS version and with the newest hardware technology.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE smarter than your phone!

mfarre03

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
I had the same problem, my craigslist app was the big one that I wanted. I ended up finding out that they were backed up on my gmail account. Doesn't matter much, the damn speeds are so screwed up on this phone that it s not even worth my time now using any of these aapps. I am really beginnning to hate this phone!! May have to go back to my EVO 4G, everything was so much faster.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance