Keyboards~

sabbys

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I use Smart Keyboard Pro. It has a small memory footprint, is simple yet has good prediction, and I found a keyboard skin that has bright green letters on black keys that matches the theme I have perfectly. I supposed it is not the most horsepower keyboard around but I like more of a modest utility, I guess.

sabbys

BTW, if you do go with a custom keyboard you can disable the other two to save system memory after a restart.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I've been debating swift key. I don't wanna pay for anything yet though. Might be rooting eventually.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

errbin

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Anybody use thumbs keyboard?

What makes SwiftKey 3 the best

sent from a EVO that survived a Apple attack... thug life

errbin

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
b86208bc-3d9b-49a9.jpg

Messing with thumbs I like that you can set the background to any picture you have

sent from a EVO that survived a Apple attack... thug life

Cyrene

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
I've about tries them all... Swype, Go, Thumb, stock, but I ALWAYS go back to SwiftKey. It is by far the best at predictions and I make fewer typos. My only wish is that they will come out with more themes. Totally worth the money.

silvilas

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I was using Swype but switched to Swiftkey 3 and will stick with this one. Definitely worth the $. As one poster mentioned, it is amazing at predictions. I type fast and not very accurately but Swiftkey manages to correct my mistakes with amazing accuracy. Hope this helps.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
O tried swift key trial. Really good. The only problem with the stock keyboard is its top high because of the arrow keys.

cloak.n.dagger

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Was using swift key, then went back to stock, then went back to swiftkey when version 3 came out. I like swiftkey the best so far, but the keys are a little bit bigger with the stock keyboard.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE smarter than your phone!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance