HTC tech support

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Thats a pretty big company whos main office is over seas. Im sure the office in the USA is staffed down to keep costs down.

I am sure like all big companies, the bigger it gets the hard it gets to get real help.

cloak.n.dagger

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
How long ago did you send the email? It may take a few business days to get a response. If you send email on Friday, the weekend can make the delay seem much longer. Typically they do respond in a few business days.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE smarter than your phone!

jaswolf

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I've tried working with them over the phone and email. Email took a couple of days for initial response, but pretty quick after that, though not super helpful. Phone support was very friendly, but even less helpful. Their stock answer seems to be "send your phone to us for 2 weeks to look at it". Not really a good option.

thomasr1950

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I've always gotten a good email response, but you do have to give them a few days.

I used to get a reply in way less than a day. Now it's taking a couple. Phone support sucks! Send the phone in. That's nonsense, then i'm without a phone. I may try the new iPhone when it comes out if i keep having issues.

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I depend on my phone. That's why I buy the insurance so that no matter what happens I have an immediate replacement.

With Sprint you won't have immediate action on a replacement , it could take 24
Hours before it arrives.

from Evo4GLTE on Android Central

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12