Bluetooth Contacts Sync to Honda

quiksilver

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
Just got a new 12 Honda Pilot with Bluetooth to go along with my new evo. I am able to transfer my contacts to the Honda Hands Free Link, but not all of the contacts get transferred. I can't see to make any sense of which ones got transferred. It seems to be a mix of google contacts and facebook contacts that got passed and some of each that don't.

Anyone else see this?

Also, per a suggestion in a diff thread, i downloaded bluetooth file transfer and tried to send them that way, but didn't seem to work. Anyone have experience with this app?

mikehoff99

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
I work for honda service and i found that if a customer had a single word as a name... For example.... "mom" , rather than "mom smith" it would need a 2 part name for it to work. Also if there were 2 names in the same field... "billie joe", it would not pull over.
I think it is looking for a first name and last name only. Anything else confuses it and it will not pull that over.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

quiksilver

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestion. That may be part of my issue, so i will test. There are several other contacts that have both first and last name and phone numbers that don't show up in the list.

Any other suggestions to look at?

Leslie Butts

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
I just got a used 2011 Pilot Touring with Navi. Wireless works to make and receive calls but cannot get the phonebook/contacts to tranfer

- - - Updated - - -

any ideas on a 2011 touring with navi? Cannot get my contacts to transfer over!
Thanks

SDFoote

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I have a Galaxy 3 and am having the same problem and the service team at the dealership can't figure it out either. They tried synching several different iphones and they all worked fine. My phone book synched fine up until I imported my Outlook contacts into it and now only a handful of contacts show up on my car phone book and some phone numbers are tied to the wrong person on my car phone book even though it is fine on my phone. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Ralph0600

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone. I am new on here and need help with my Samsung S3 and my new Honda Civic Tourer. The Bluetooth connection works fine but I cannot transfer my phonebook from the phone to the car system. some numbers get transferred buit not all and the transfer is random.
please help, what have I done wrong?

enzie5454

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I had trouble with my Honda too. I downloaded bluetooth phone book (paid version) and now all of my contacts transferred over.

Posted via Android Central App

Chris Chorney

Mar 21, 2015
Visit site
I've got a 15 Pilot and had the same problem. The issue seems to be on the phone side - when I have the phone awake, unlocked, and in the contacts application the Pilot can see it. Otherwise, it can't. No idea how to make it work all the time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463