Weird issue with External SD Card...

biggamer3

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I have a 32 GB SD card with tons of movies, music, pics all working perfectly. I connected the Phone to the PC one time to add some movies to the SD card and it seemed like it transferred over. Now the files are not on the SD card at all, no big deal, but i cant seem to edit the external SD card anymore. All the 28GB of data are still there and accessible, but nothing can be erased for some reason and nothing can be added to SD card.

Does anyone have any solutions for me?

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Are you sure your reading the right card on your phone. This happened to me at first. I found out reading the card. In astro explorer it's under ext_sd and on some rear its Sd card 2.... It's definitely no the first sd card that comes up.
from Evo4GLTE on Android Central

biggamer3

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, it is under external in astro. In settings, storage it reads it and how much space if free, but it just won't let me delete anything or add anything

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm not absolutely sure here but the first day I set up my phone, I had to format the sd card in the phone because it would show my pictures and music. Then I transferred everything over to the phone card from my lap top and everything's been fine since..

from Evo4GLTE on Android Central

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I noticed on mine that if i connect it to my computer and and do storage mode. It will unmount the SD card.. But it wont remount it right..

power it off and back on and all is well.. For me anyway..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood