Need help, I think I got suckered

EpicRavensFan

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I had a international galaxy note that was a little beat up and I wanted a new evo lte. So I posted a ad on Craig's list to sell the note or trade for a new evo. A guy hit me up to trade today and we met and did a trade. Well the evo seemed to be working fine at first. But now it keeps freezing and rebooting. I did a factory reset to see if that solved the problem, and when the phone rebooted I saw a splash screen that said team winning. So I think the guy tried to root and messed something up. Is there a quick and easy way to flash or back to normal without bricking it ? or should I just claim it gets stolen,pay the deductible and get a new one? Any help on getting this back to stock would be great. It's in great condition but literally freezes and reboots every few mins.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Dont think he can do the RUU with out first locking the boot loader.

Dont take this the wrong way but as a buyer you should have inspected the device top to bottom. This includes checking to see if the device was rooted or not.. Doing some homework before you bought might have saved you some trouble. As a consumer we all need to be educated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12