64GB Card Not Recognized By File Managers?

f1nzup

May 29, 2010
Visit site
I just picked up the Evo LTE. I am coming from the 3D where I had a 64gb card in it it, but when I try and see the files on my card with a file manager they're not reading it.

The phones sees it, and when I took a picture it put it on the card, but none of the file managers I have downloaded have seen the card.

My problem is that I have some app files I need to move to the internal file for the apps to read them, as well as just being able to view them period. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

f1nzup

May 29, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried allowing the Evo LTE to format/prepare the card?

I have not because it is my understanding that this will erase the card, which would be a problem for me since I already have my information on, about 52GB's worth. Let me know if my thinking is not correct, but thanks for the reply.

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
I have not because it is my understanding that this will erase the card, which would be a problem for me since I already have my information on, about 52GB's worth. Let me know if my thinking is not correct, but thanks for the reply.

You are correct, it will erase the card. So just copy the contents of the card onto your computer, first. Most people that report cards not working simply need to format it in the new phone first.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs