Is this worth the $199 price tag?

Luna Diviner

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I'm soon going to be switching to Sprint from AT&T when I have the money and wanted to ask you owners if the price of the phone with new contract is worth it. I've seen the specs and I'm quite frankly ecstatic to use it. To me, it's an upgraded One X and that's awesome.

My Inspire is starting to get on my nerves with horrible response lag and battery issues - not to mention stuck on GB - and want to get a new phone without having to wait till next year.

So, what do you think about it?

Sent from my Desire HD using Android Central Forums

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Do a search in the htc forums there is tons of info on the phone, I will add that someone reported radio shack had it for $149.99 until 7/14/12 and best buy will match the price. I highly recommend it....:):D;):beer:

sent from EVO4GLTE

Last edited:

andrewvig

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Love mine. Best buy has an ongoing reward credit for trading in a phone on sprint. Worth looking into

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Eclectech

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
I adore my phone. Look for the discount prices, cause that's what a smart shopper should do, but it's definitely worth the price tag.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

taronba25

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
Yes it is. Screen, camera, web page views are worth the price. I would get it from Sprint but that's me. Just got the update and it's great, get the phone now.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084