LTE on in Dallas TX

Sykotc

May 17, 2012
Visit site
I had LTE momentarily here in East Dallas at Love Field but speeds weren't impressive :(

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

balansboy

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I looked down at my phone during lunch and noticed it was on here in the North Dallas area. didn't do a speed test, but it seemed very fast. And I got LTE in my work building where WiMax never connected.

ntorres6

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Now getting 18.5 down and 11.3 up in East Fort Worth...WOW! I have never had those speeds before...

Last edited:

cloak.n.dagger

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
From Austin, TX, I hate y'all. Happy for y'all, but hate y'all! Glad someone in TX is getting the LTE love. Looks like San Antonio is on as well. Nothing in Austin though... :-\

benga

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
It's closer to Carrollton really, so I guess north. I went to downtown Dallas and only had 3g though so maybe it's not on yet.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

benga

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Btw did anyone else's phone get hot while surfing the net on 4g, coz mine can get unbearable at times?

xXBLACKBERRYXx5

May 18, 2012
Visit site
Sprint showing Lte love early I guess, cuz I thought Sunday was launch date. I hope it doesn't get slower than this once everyone hops on it!

View attachment 30567

That's actually not a very good lte speed at all o.o. But I guess of ur on sprint its more than a your use to. This is real lte http://db.tt/rOedzAkY

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

benga

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Yeah you've got impressive speeds alright but the fact is that I was expecting speeds around 3mb up and 1mb down ... Getting 2ice that makes me quite happy and I'm probably paying less than at&t folk.

All my downloads are done by the time I check on it, and my data intensive apps load quickly. Suddenly YouTube and Veetle don't choke up any more... And foxfi, ooh wee!

jaescott

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm in Duncanville I gots nothing. I was told by a sprint rep on the phone I was on a "brand new" tower and should get great speeds. Guess I'll find out tomorrow...

xXBLACKBERRYXx5

May 18, 2012
Visit site
Yeah you've got impressive speeds alright but the fact is that I was expecting speeds around 3mb up and 1mb down ... Getting 2ice that makes me quite happy and I'm probably paying less than at&t folk.

All my downloads are done by the time I check on it, and my data intensive apps load quickly. Suddenly YouTube and Veetle don't choke up any more... And foxfi, ooh wee!

Without lte I still hit 6-9 mbps but like u said u are paying less and getting unlimited data so that's a big plus

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21