Where can I test LTE 4G in Dallas/Ft Worth?

Robbzilla

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
OK, this thread is a little different. I'd like to set up a list of known good locations to test 4G LTE around the Metroplex.

If you have a great place to test, please list it here. I'd love to have some verification that I actually have working LTE... :p I'll be updating this list as I see updates in the responses. Hopefully this will help anyone looking for a place to check out the LTE goodness.

Here's a list of what I've seen people report so far:

Loop 820 and 35W (Not sure if N or S, sorry) I'll go by the S side of the loop tonight and will check that out.
Cedar Hill Best Buy Parking Lot
Mansfield, 287 & Debbie Lane
Dallas: 635 & Garland Rd
The Colony: 121 and Main/Josey Lane - Walmart Parking Lot
Ft Worth: 820 & I-30

Last edited:

kingkeith2193

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
i live in Arlington i herd some rumors of people around the collins area that are getting thr LTE signal, i actually called sprint and they confirmed that LTE is available by my zip code, but no 4g on my phone i am running MeanRom right now.......im Lost?????:'(

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I get an awesome 4G LTE signal in the parking lot of the Walmart in The Colony, TX off 121 and Main/Josey Lane... Go about a mile in any direction from the tower in the Walmart parking lot and it goes away though.... I got 24 down and 12 up while walking around Walmart and then got 12 down and 11 up this morning as I was at the stop light in front of Walmart.... I don't get much anywhere else in Irving, Coppell or at DFW....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech