Some crashes since mini update

scratchfwb

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Anyone having trouble with the "people" widget crashing or Plume links causing crashes? Both are occasional but began after mini update.
Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

ufergus

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I am having some issues with apps locking up and needing a reboot to come back. Happens with google voice and people app so far. I can get back to home screen, but that app is hosed until rebooted.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

scratchfwb

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I first noticed the freezing problem when i would click on a link in Plume. Tjsn had problem wirh othed freezes. I've deleted Plume and so far no more freezes. Don't know why...

Anthonicia

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I am having some issues with apps locking up and needing a reboot to come back. Happens with google voice and people app so far. I can get back to home screen, but that app is hosed until rebooted.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Have u tried going in task manager and killing the app instead of resetting? The android central app freezes for me and I haven't accepted the ota. Waiting on s-off for the new hboot.

Still on the fence with rooting again. Want to keep the functionality I have with some of my apps that don't work if ur rooted. Then there's the gwallet issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton