What case are you using? Pics if you have them.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Just got my white casemate " barely there " case delivered and I love it. Curious too see other cases. Show them off here. Yes I took these pictures with my daughters iphone. This can be the show room floor for cases. People can see what they look like from real users before they purchase.

Sent from my EVO 4g lte

Last edited:
Reactions: youngusaplaya

taniabonita52

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Cool thread idea :)

OK, so let me start this by saying I am really clumsy... Thus, I need something to cover my phone and really protect it well, so I really like otterbox cases. My old Evo had one and although it added significant bulk, I had peace of mind lol. When ordering my new Evo over the phone, the lady asked me if I wanted a pink case... To which I quickly responded "nooo thank you." So, I ended up with blue. I like it. It's actually comfortable to hold and doesn't make the phone too heavy.

I would love to not have a case on it, but I'm too paranoid and clumsy for that lol. Oh, and a bonus to this case is that the screen protecter is already part of the front cover. Neato ;-)

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I like mine because it doesn't change the phone much. Looks almost as thin,, adds hardly any bulk.

Sent from my EVO 4g lte

Love Divine

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Using the blue gel that came for free. Originally was gonna keep it caseless because of how sexy the phone looked, but when I got the free one I figured, eh, why not. The only downside is that it makes it hard to take in and out of my jeans.

zjaksn10

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Using the blue gel that came for free. Originally was gonna keep it caseless because of how sexy the phone looked, but when I got the free one I figured, eh, why not. The only downside is that it makes it hard to take in and out of my jeans.

You should try using your pockets, I find that easier and more suitable. I'm using the Otterbox Commuter series and really impressed with it. Not to big, not to heavy, kind of slick with most of the black being plastic, but overall the only case I want on my EVO. Is there any way to paint the plastic and make it look good? Thinking of changing the black to red.

Emmanuel11

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
186b0bdb-b31c-6c2f.jpg
my case only regret I have is I wanted it bright Red.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Is that a BlackBerry graveyard?

Ha Ha Ha.. no. I work in the wireless repair industry. My company fixes smart phones, tablets, iPhones and iPads on a corporate level.
I got in about 75 blackberry for repair and refurbishment when i took the pic of my EVO LTE.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
This is good, people can see what cases look like before getting one. So far so good. ;)

Sent from my EVO 4g lte

reg0303

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Otter commuter and a Cruzerlite Tpu that actually fits well.. Very disappointed that Coveroo doesn't support our phone yet..

addb3c01-3adf-cecd.jpg

Sent from my better half.

KHZJ97

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Great thread, OP. I'm still debating between the Otterbox Commuter and Seidio Active (w/out kickstand), though I'm leaning towards the commuter. Thanks for everyone sharing their cases as well.

Reactions: zmann

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy