Drop box App

meb730

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
I recently have been using this app, but it seems only a small percentage of my photos when I upload it to dropbox appear. I have about 80 plus pictures I uploaded but it always says 22 photos. When I try to upload pictures I see missing it sdays "this file already exists" but I cannot find specifc photos. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

84guy

May 25, 2010
Visit site
If you take burst photos they are named the same but in their own folder, stupid of htc to do that, might be you problem.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE

meb730

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. Do you know where I would find that folder on dropbox site? I selected about 70 or 80individual photos on my phone and selected to share them on drop box, but only 22 or so I can actually see on the site. it seems the rest are hidden somewhere on the dropbox site as I try to re upload some photos and it says the file already exists.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
When i selected this option a folder called Camera Uploads was created on my dropbox account.
By default this is where all my pics have been going.
Hope that helps.

dtreo

May 4, 2010
Visit site
If you take burst photos they are named the same but in their own folder, stupid of htc to do that, might be you problem.

Yep, I just noticed that today transferring photos onto my laptop. Makes some sense, but kinda annoying.

84guy

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. Do you know where I would find that folder on dropbox site? I selected about 70 or 80individual photos on my phone and selected to share them on drop box, but only 22 or so I can actually see on the site. it seems the rest are hidden somewhere on the dropbox site as I try to re upload some photos and it says the file already exists.

Problem is they aren't even getting uploaded because drop box sees them(because of the other photos) as uploaded, guess they have to be renamed or wait till htc fixes it :(

Last edited:

ericj12

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I might be wrong but I think when you use burst mode it only shows, uploads, shares, etc. the one pic you designate as "best shot"

Sent from my Evo 4g LTE using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci