What a trade...

He123321

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
I just traded a hardly used HTC EVO 3D for a used HTC EVO LTE on craigslist. Even trade too. I was using my SGSII, so now I have to see if the LTE will win me over. Man I love craigslist lol...

He123321

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
Negative, I am not a young buck when it comes to dealing in the real world. The LTE was activated on my account before the other party left. ;)

He123321

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
Actually I traded with this person before, and he is a phone geek. He does not look at value, but functionality. We wont see LTE in our area until late next year, and Wimax is strong in our area. Some get lucky sometimes, and it was my time I guess.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I just left my 3d for the lte 2 weeks ago,,, had no wimax and have no lte. All things being equal I am so so so glad I have this and not the 3D. That poor sob is probably sitting there saying "what the heck did I do".

Sent from my EVO 4g lte

He123321

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
I just left my 3d for the lte 2 weeks ago,,, had no wimax and have no lte. All things being equal I am so so so glad I have this and not the 3D. That poor sob is probably sitting there saying "what the heck did I do".

Sent from my EVO 4g lte

The difference between the 2 is night and day, and Im digging the phone. But my SGS2 is some what calling me :-\

He123321

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
Now I think my wife wants the LTE because of the camera. She loves taking pics, and her old Shift is not hacking it no more for her lol...

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Hey dont nock the 3D. I keep my 3D as a back up to my EVO LTE and i must say the device is 3D with ICS is a much better phone then it was on GB.
I my self have come close twice to switching to my 3D just because my LTE is not switching data properly and often i am stuck in 1x land or with no data what so ever. At least with my 3D it would always work.

He123321

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
Well, it looks like I will be keeping this phone after all, and getting rid of my SGS2.

This phone won me over with the screen, camera, smoothness, and battery life. But what I really like about the phone is the solid feel it gives me in my hands. I own the SGS3 for 2 day, and it was a great phone, but I was not feeling the feel of it.

Now I need to find myself a good clean ROM for my new toy :cool:

igeekman

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
Well, it looks like I will be keeping this phone after all, and getting rid of my SGS2.

This phone won me over with the screen, camera, smoothness, and battery life. But what I really like about the phone is the solid feel it gives me in my hands. I own the SGS3 for 2 day, and it was a great phone, but I was not feeling the feel of it.

Now I need to find myself a good clean ROM for my new toy :cool:

Try CleanRom DE 1.1
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1784657

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay