Bluetooth stereo headphones

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I have always been a fan of Bluetooth stereo headphones. My choice of headphones were always Motorola series,, first s9's and then the s10's. I had plastronics(spelling may be wrong, sorry) at one time but they kept dying after only 3 months. 3 pairs, so I will never even consider that brand again. I picked up a pair of Jay birds today and they are outstanding. Great bass, great volume, light weight and very comfortable. Sound great with beats audio. What Bluetooth stereo headphones do you use?

Sent from my EVO 4g lte

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Well the new one I bought did not pass the test. Kept cutting out when phone in my pocket. Never happens with the Motorola s10's. I returned them . They told me I must have just got a bad pair but I won't get another. I had insurance on my s10 pair so I got a new pair of them instead,, for 0 dollars. So far out of about 4 different brands these are the only ones that are perfect

Sent from my EVO 4g lte

kiwicarlos741

May 16, 2012
Visit site
I used the jawbone era on this phone before and it lags on video too, does anyone know why Bluetooth lags for vids?

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I used the jawbone era on this phone before and it lags on video too, does anyone know why Bluetooth lags for vids?

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

The Motorola s10's does not lag with video,, I was surprised because they did lag on my evo 3d. I watched a movie twice with this headset on this phone and there was no lag.

Sent from my EVO 4g lte

AnnDroid

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I don't like ear buds, so I use the Motorola S305. The only limitation I've found is the receiver is in the right earpiece, so if you carry your phone on your left side, the sound will cut in and out.

I like that they are hidden and light weight.

Andras

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
The Motorola s10's does not lag with video,, I was surprised because they did lag on my evo 3d. I watched a movie twice with this headset on this phone and there was no lag.

Sent from my EVO 4g lte

Not to mention the s10's have crazy working distance with the Evo LTE. I can leave my phone in the gym bag and workout in a medium size gym without it cutting out. I've also had them work in a bathroom at work with my phone on my desk through a data sever center and 3 walls between the units. Crazy good

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Not to mention the s10's have crazy working distance with the Evo LTE. I can leave my phone in the gym bag and workout in a medium size gym without it cutting out. I've also had them work in a bathroom at work with my phone on my desk through a data sever center and 3 walls between the units. Crazy good

I hear you. The s10's work when I am 30 plus feet away,, no where near the phone. Bluetooth should not be cutting out no matter what pocket you have them in.

Sent from my EVO 4g lte

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20