email address transfer

thomasr1950

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
How do i transfer my email addresses from my sbcglobal.net acct. on my pc to my phone? When i got my phone most email addresses got transferred. Now i'm seeing not all got transferred.

ay

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
How do i transfer my email addresses from my sbcglobal.net acct. on my pc to my phone? When i got my phone most email addresses got transferred. Now i'm seeing not all got transferred.

Not to correct you, but to clarify so as to explain how to achieve what I believe you're looking to do, you want to add the e-mail account to your phone, not transfer it from your computer. You'll be able to access the account from both your computer and your phone.

In order to do that, you'll need to open the e-mail app on the phone (not the gmail app), click menu in the upper right corner of the screen, and then select new account and follow the prompts to provide the applicable settings for your e-mail account.

I hope I understood what you are seeking to do, and that this provides an adequate set of instructions to achieve it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae