Battery life with this phone is just absurd...

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
This is the first smartphone in the last 3 years that you can't complain about the battery. It's pretty darn good for sure.

Sent from my EVO 4g lte

Va1ha11a

Troll Headhunter
Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Were you just walking around with WiFi always on? My screen also takes a much higher percentage of battery (like 75%)

t0mb3rt

May 30, 2012
Visit site
Were you just walking around with WiFi always on? My screen also takes a much higher percentage of battery (like 75%)

It was mostly on WiFi. There was about an hour of driving and streaming podcasts on 3g.

Most of the screen on time was emailing, browsing, and reading news with flipboard.

Tapatalk herp derp lulz.

Reactions: Va1ha11a

DisplacedMic

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
yep - it's amazing the difference from the supersonic which had the world's worst battery life.

ironically, i actually find myself in battery trouble more often because i never remember to charge it. with my evo 4g i was chained to a charger at all times - home, car, desk.

now...usually i forget to charge at night and just charge it up on my drive to work

so awesome.

if only i could get the app bugs out - a problem i nver had on my first evo.

give and take i suppose

twig24

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I am really curious how the evo 4g LTE battery compares to the epic touch. I currently am using a 3800 Mah battery in the epic touch and frequently get down to 15% after a 12 hour day. I am streaming podcasts most of the day with about 3 to 4 hours of screen on time.

I am really looking at a new phone but am really concerned about the non removable battery.

Keonloxe

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
While I was having internet connection issues the past few days, my phone only went down to about 60% battery. Which is great because my last phone would hardly last through the night without putting it on the charger. But with constant use, it probably only lasts through the work day.
I'm happy with it. :)