Help!! I have no idea what is going on with my Evo 4G LTE! I barely got it about 5 days ago. I downloaded HTC Sync Manager on my computer because I wanted to put some songs on my phone from my computer. I connected it and everything was going fine but when I tried syncing it said that there is no SD card in my phone. So I took the back off my phone and checked and there wasn't a SD card in there. I put the back, back on my phone and all of a sudden in the top right hand corner a bunch of words started running and it still is going. I tried restarting my phone and everything, nothing is working. Please someone help! I put a screenshot up... has anyone seen this before? Can someone help fix this for me? Thanks! Need help asap!

08-12-2012 02:54 AM
    Don't panic,, I seen someone helps someone else with this once. It is a setting in the developer options I think. Someone should know.

Sent from my EVO 4g lte
    08-12-2012 06:03 AM
    Go into developer options and see what is checked. I just checked mine and only "animations" is checked.

Sent from my EVO 4g lte
    htcevoLTEgirl101 likes this.
    08-12-2012 06:05 AM
    Thanks your awesome! Show CPU usage screen overlay was checked so I unchecked it and my problem was solved. I just got this phone so I'm still getting use to it.. so far I love it though. Again thank you your awesome!

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
    zmann likes this.
    08-12-2012 12:09 PM
    Thanks your awesome! Show CPU usage screen overlay was checked so I unchecked it and my problem was solved. I just got this phone so I'm still getting use to it.. so far I love it though. Again thank you your awesome!

No problem, glad I could help. I just remembered someone else helping someone else with same issue. That's why I love these forums,, you learn something new everyday.

Sent from my EVO 4g lte
    htcevoLTEgirl101 likes this.
    08-12-2012 12:15 PM
    haha - wow - that's nuts. i would have panicked too!
    glad you got it fixed
    08-12-2012 06:34 PM
    Yeah you saved my phone lol.. i was about ready to take it to Sprint.. glad I didn't have to, thanks to you. And yeah this forum is awesome! I know if I have any questions about my phone I know where to go now! How long have you had the EVO 4g LTE?

08-12-2012 09:36 PM
    I was panicking, I just got the phone like 6 days ago too.. I'm so happy I didn't have to take my phone in.. sprint would have made it more difficult than need be. If I can avoid having to deal with Sprint customer service the better for me!

08-12-2012 09:38 PM
    Yeah you saved my phone lol.. i was about ready to take it to Sprint.. glad I didn't have to, thanks to you. And yeah this forum is awesome! I know if I have any questions about my phone I know where to go now! How long have you had the EVO 4g LTE?

I have had mine for 3 weeks now,, I really like it. I had all the EVO's, liked them all.

Sent from my EVO 4g lte
    08-13-2012 04:45 AM
    Is this some sort of phone geek flirting? Sure seems like it, just cut to the chase and ask her out! Lol, and God luck kiddies

PreMo15 likes this.
    08-15-2012 10:47 AM
    Is this some sort of phone geek flirting? Sure seems like it, just cut to the chase and ask her out! Lol, and God luck kiddies

Huh? I must have missed something here.

Sent from my EVO 4g lte
    08-15-2012 01:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD