Small update coming 8/22 (Rolling out now)

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
Got my update this morning too. Seems to have gone in without incident. Now we have to guess everything that it did...

a22matic

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Got my update this morning too. Seems to have gone in without incident. Now we have to guess everything that it did...

I see the tabs icon at the upper part of the internet screen. I also found the remap for the recent apps button. I went to Sprints site, but they don't have the update and its contents listed yet.

Sent from my EVO LTE baby!

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Wow!! Seems that connectivity problems have been fixed and much smoother. This is the real update we have been looking for. Thank u all for updating this thread informing me that the update was available today
Previously if u had ur lock screen on and woke ur screen the wifi / would toggle on and off before locking in. Now it seems its rock solid

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE

Last edited:

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
The phone seems to be snappier. Of course that could be in my head but I'm sure others will back this up.

Sent from my EVO 4g lte

klamer

May 14, 2010
Visit site
If you remap the recent apps button to the menu, how do you access recent apps? Or don't you. On the original Evo I thought a long press on the home button brought up open apps, is that the case here or is there some other way of doing it.

dyphx

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
If you remap the recent apps button to the menu, how do you access recent apps? Or don't you. On the original Evo I thought a long press on the home button brought up open apps, is that the case here or is there some other way of doing it.

long press on "menu/recent apps" button

Reactions: klamer

Mom2Ninjas

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Wow!! Seems that connectivity problems have been fixed and much smoother. This is the real update we have been looking for. Thank u all for updating this thread informing me that the update was available today
Previously if u had ur lock screen on and woke ur screen the wifi / would toggle on and off before locking in. Now it seems its rock solid

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE

My 4g signal is stronger, but I am still dropping data service. At least I have once since the update.

G3TCASHM0N3Y

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Changes I have noticed:
-Battery icon more accurately reflects remaining battery
-much smoother transitions
-obvious menu button
-no more app drawer lag(my favorite, made me switch back to Sense from Apex)
-Snappier performance and multitasking all around

Couldn't be happier with HTC!

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Even with the software problems that have plagued the HTC evo 4g lte this latest update shows a commitment by HTC to its customers to fix any problems. I have always felt HTC does a better job than Samsung on providing updates or fixes to software problems.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance