Another find from the 8/29 update (in Picture Gallery)

charlesspivak1

May 5, 2010
Visit site
So not sure how many people had noticed this before, but in the Sense stock gallery, whenever you would view a picture sent to you from anyone in a slightly low resolution (like via text or front camera), the gallery would show you the picture as kind of small-ish. You would have to manually enlarge the picture each time (even when scrolling multiple pictures) in order to get the full view. Not a huge deal but annoying, right?

Well now with this new update, it makes ALL pictures, no matter low resolution or not, become at least the size of the viewing screen. Of course taking in consideration the size of the picture itself, you may have to rotate your screen to make bigger and see the whole thing the right way, but you had to do that before anyway. But now it does it all on it's own. Still annoying that sending a picture through text it drastically lowers the resolution (even when it doesn't have to), but at least the gallery now recognizes and re-sizes pictures to a comfortable viewing size.

Is everyone seeing this as well? Hopefully it's not just me.

iamhephzibah

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
It bugged me that i had to be stuck with this little crappy picture everytime some sent me a picture message. I haven't tried it yet but soon will!

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums