iPhone 5 First Look....Seriously!

FaisDogg

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Most people that I saw really excited about iPhone 5 release and couldn't wait to pre-order it, didn't know what has changed from 4S....lol ... I'm sure you can easily sale the first gen iPhone to fanboys calling it iPhone 5... ;) Check out this video below..

First Look: iPhone 5 - YouTube

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
So funny,,, that about sums up the typical people using this phone. One dude had his in one hand and the other in his other hand and still thought the other one was faster, better, stronger, even though they were identical. Bahahahaha

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE

Benzter

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Lol gotta love the isheep and gotta love how exited they are for a long phone. I must say, if I had an android that looked exactly like the iPhone 5 a year ago the isheep would say "It's to big" but now they go a half inch longer (and yet not any wider lol) and it is praised, truly pathetic.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Lol gotta love the isheep and gotta love how exited they are for a long phone. I must say, if I had an android that looked exactly like the iPhone 5 a year ago the isheep would say "It's to big" but now they go a half inch longer (and yet not any wider lol) and it is praised, truly pathetic.

Just one more inch longer and they can use it as a

burwil

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
I think the 5 was backordered within a few hours after preorder opened. So they added 4g and a bigger screen. Same resolution, bigger screen = a bit more fuzzy text. Now they sorta caught up to android.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

aviatordoc

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Not to take this OT, but I just dont get it. Why are apple folks thinking that Android is "copying" their OS?
Me, I DO NOT want it to be like Apple. Thats why I have Android. My hardware - I DO NOT want it to work like apple. I really dont think apple is doing any good by suing everybody there and arresting progress and dev of science.
Sorry, will stop. Dont really care about apple or what they sell.

HULKchampion

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Most people that I saw really excited about iPhone 5 release and couldn't wait to pre-order it, didn't know what has changed from 4S....lol ... I'm sure you can easily sale the first gen iPhone to fanboys calling it iPhone 5... ;) Check out this video below..

First Look: iPhone 5 - YouTube
That's what i thought. To make a bigger point they should have used the first iPhone instead instead of the 4S to REALLY make it funny.

DisplacedMic

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I love Apple products -i hate the iPhone. i'm definitely glad other people love it though - competition makes everything better (and cheaper)
brand loyalty is for suckers

imtravis

Jan 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm probably going to get ripped but I had an iPhone 5 for half a day Friday ( I had to wait in line for a whole 10 minutes).. I returned it that evening, when asked why... "My Android doesn't better" all those "innovative features already exist...
Every time my coworker has said, hey look at this.. My response has been "Hey that ne.... Oh my phone already does that... ".. For me, my e4glte is much better..

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm probably going to get ripped but I had an iPhone 5 for half a day Friday ( I had to wait in line for a whole 10 minutes).. I returned it that evening, when asked why... "My Android doesn't better" all those "innovative features already exist...
Every time my coworker has said, hey look at this.. My response has been "Hey that ne.... Oh my phone already does that... ".. For me, my e4glte is much better..

That is hilarious....people are so ignorant I swear. They think "oh everyone has an iPhone it must be the best" WRONG!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums