Galaxy Note 2 - vs - EVO 4G LTE!?!?!? HELP

PMO_David

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
So for my first post i have myself a problem. I almost went out and bought an EVO 4G LTE
as i have the original EVO 4G and loved the phone other then having to always have the phone
charging.

I own a business and i use my phone heavily from apps (taking payments, maps, xlsx, word, PDFs, along
with apps that deal with the business) to web & emails (A LOT of emails). So i was going to get the new
EVO and then i thought that i would check the web and see if there is anything else out there that would be
better for myself to use as a business phone, and i see that the Note 2 is going to come out soon.

With my business growing faster then i thought the EVO i have now is not holding up to well and i need
to get something soon!

Thanks
David

:confused:

Officerpolabear

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I think the biggest question to ask yourself is: Are you going to like the size of the Note 2? The size of the E4GLTE is already pretty big and the Note 2 is going to be even bigger. Also consider multitasking. Assuming that you aren't going to root (since your phone is going to be for business), I think it would be better to look beyond the E4GLTE if you're looking for reliable multitasking.

Darth Mo

May 17, 2010
Visit site
If it's for business you should get a dedicated tablet with 3G/4G capabilities.

Battery life on any cell phone is still too trivial to rely on them in that capacity.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

PMO_David

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Get them both, problem solved, that was easy...next.

i might do this as my wife is also do for an upgrade. So ill get the EVO 4G LTE first then get the Note2 after it comes out.

---------- Post Merged at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:00 PM ----------

I think the biggest question to ask yourself is: Are you going to like the size of the Note 2? The size of the E4GLTE is already pretty big and the Note 2 is going to be even bigger. Also consider multitasking. Assuming that you aren't going to root (since your phone is going to be for business), I think it would be better to look beyond the E4GLTE if you're looking for reliable multitasking.

i do need reliable multitasking as when im with a customer i switch between 3 to 4 apps throughout the meeting so it would be nice if it was fast and didnt have to reload as much as the my phone does

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane