Best bluetooth headset for evo lte

raju130000

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I use my evo for business and I make a lot of calls. I Have been using Plantronics Discovery 975 & Jawbone icon and the connection is getting worse everyday with crackling noises on almost every call. Does anybody else have a headset the same working better? if you have any stereo headset recommendations please let me know as well.

Umass021

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
I have a Bose Bluetooth headset and the thing is great. I have used it with a few different phones and has never let me down. Great battery life, stays in your ear and sounds perfect. I highly recommend it. It is pricey but well worth it.

Sent from my A500 using Android Central Forums

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
Love my Motorola H720! Over the ear, extremely easy to use, forever battery, flip on/off, quick connect, no hiss, no crackle, great range, AND CHEAP! Just ordered an H730 to see how that works too, since it has even more features.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I use Jay birds and they are great, light weight, low profile

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1348486089288.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1348486089288.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 39

bertimus2002

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
I have the Jawbone ERA and so far, I love it! It gets decent battery life, lightweight and it has different size pads for your ear in addition to the over-the-ear attachment. So far, I have been impressed with it.

AlternetConcept

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
^^ agree with the S305. Had it for a few years now and it's still just as good as I first got it. Seems pretty durable and battery life is pretty good.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I used the Motorola series for a few years,, last being the s3. Wanted something different. 2 sales reps at best buy said the same thing to me. They said these Jay birds are the only set that they never get any returns on. So far so good.

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE

BlastTyrant

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
For stereo Bluetooth music, you can't beat the sound quality of the Rocketfish MAB2. I listen to a lot of music on my phone, and I've tried every stereo Bluetooth that's available. The Motorola is like a torture device....not just uncomfortable to wear, but absolutely painful. The LG is the most comfortable to wear, but there's not even a hint of any bass coming from those speakers. The Rocketfish is hands down the best sounding for music. For phone calls, there's no noise cancelling. If call quality is important and you're frequently in a noisy environment, you might want to look at another headset.

Sent from my S2 Skyrocket using Android Central Forums

tarn451

May 19, 2011
Visit site
I have a Plantronics Voyager +, and have no problem with connection or static. I

Sent from my EVO LTE using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz