texts wont go out

dwb3838

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
When I send a text sometimes it won't go out . It has like a little piece of paper with a clock on it down in the right corner . I have to restart my phone to get it to go out .

NastyNeil

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
That happened to me, you are going to have to call Sprint and get your phones MSL number. Once you have it, on your phone hit ##72786# then enter the MSL number and hit OK, then click reset and hit ok again, then hit OK once more. Your phone will reset itself and then you will be as good as gold. The same thing happened to me and that was the fix.

TonyLibations

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
That happened to me, you are going to have to call Sprint and get your phones MSL number. Once you have it, on your phone hit ##72786# then enter the MSL number and hit OK, then click reset and hit ok again, then hit OK once more. Your phone will reset itself and then you will be as good as gold. The same thing happened to me and that was the fix.

Is the MSL one of the numbers that were printed on the box by chance? I hate calling Sprint if I can avoid it.

Sent from my EVO L(a)TE using Android Central Forums.

limey_brit

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Do you lose any content doing this? apps / email etc?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678