Phone Tapped or Wired?

sickle79

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I know this may b silly to ask cause I been having this issue since I bought,took it out the brand new box n activated it. N I have been having the same phone number since 09.My beginning with Boost Mobile.My first question is (I posted a topic earlier about bad reception such as echoing ,n sometimes loud annoying noises in the background n callers hearing themselves talk but I have no problem hearing or understanding my callers or the people who I call ) I have heard before that the issues I just mentioned could b a sign that your phone is tapped.N I have only had this issue with this phone only. So how would u know for sure your your phone is tapped? N if it's not tapped,does anyone know how I can fix my bad reception issues so I don't have to always turn the speaker everything. PLEASE HELP.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Android Central Forums

efyoiphone

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
If its tapped nothing you can do about it but get rid of the phone. If the feds have it tapped you don't even have to be on the phone for them to listen to you. I know that from experience. But as long as your not getting your racks by stacking bricks you don't have anything to worry about.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

BroadcastJunkie

May 17, 2011
Visit site
sprint is doing a lot to there network now, it could just be they are working on some towers in the area. i doubt you would know if your phone was tapped in this day and age. thats not something that you just notice

efyoiphone

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
sprint is doing a lot to there network now, it could just be they are working on some towers in the area. i doubt you would know if your phone was tapped in this day and age. thats not something that you just notice

The echo in their phones isn't a new issue. Its been consistent for at least 10 years in my area.
The taps that are used on mobiles nowadays are pretty much undiscoverable. Mine was tapped for
18 months and I didn't have a clue. The feed was also constant, I didn't have to be on the phone for them to hear.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

tybo31316

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I know this may b silly to ask cause I been having this issue since I bought,took it out the brand new box n activated it. N I have been having the same phone number since 09.My beginning with Boost Mobile.My first question is (I posted a topic earlier about bad reception such as echoing ,n sometimes loud annoying noises in the background n callers hearing themselves talk but I have no problem hearing or understanding my callers or the people who I call ) I have heard before that the issues I just mentioned could b a sign that your phone is tapped.N I have only had this issue with this phone only. So how would u know for sure your your phone is tapped? N if it's not tapped,does anyone know how I can fix my bad reception issues so I don't have to always turn the speaker everything. PLEASE HELP.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Android Central Forums

The true way to see of your phone is tapped is to not pay your bill for a few months and if it don't get turned off then its tapped lol

Reaper27

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
A mobile phone cannot be tapped. That is old tech used on land lines where you actually had to tap into the line to monitor the conversation. Due to mobile phones using over the air radio signals they can all be monitored by third parties, not just the goverment agencies. There is no way to prevent this. What she is experiencing sounds like cross feed issues, nothing to be worried about. Believe me when I tell you that the government is not going to spend the time or resources to find out what the average person is having for dinner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781